Beautiful subdued pastel shades of wool in a rug fit for an elegant kids’ decor. It features a basic striped design with up to eleven shades of wool from the Woolable color chart that blend with the natural, undyed wool background, in Sheep White. Its circular shape makes it a versatile piece for any kids’ room, or for anywhere in the house where a child chooses to set up play! Its composition includes 20% New Zealand wool for extra softness and durability. Each rug comes packed in a cotton tote bag that includes a complimentary anti-slip underlay. Suitable for kids over 3 years of age.
|Size: Ø 4'|
|Colors: Walnut, Moonlight, Frosted Rose, Charcoal, Quartz, Almond Frost, Honey Dew, Misty Rose, Smoke Blue, Sandstone, Stripes in Pink Bloom, Sheep White|
|Collection: Pink Nose Sheep|
|Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition: Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Net weight: 5,3 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Lorena Canals’ Woolable rugs are recommended for children over 3 years of age because of the shedding that occurs due to the wool being a natural fiber.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.